- Juice of 4 limes, divided
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. plus 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. honey
- kosher salt
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c. chopped pineapple
- 1 avocado, diced (I didn’t add avocado since I am allergic to it)
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Make Marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together juice of 3 limes, olive oil, 1/4 cup cilantro and honey and season with salt.
- Add chicken to a large Ziploc bag or baking dish and pour over marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator at least 3 hours, or up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and add chicken, then grill until charred, 8 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together pineapple, avocado, red onion, remaining lime juice, and remaining tablespoon cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon salsa over chicken and serve.
I added a dash of cinnamon to the salsa and a chopped jalapeno pepper.
All rights reserved for delish.com