- 4 pounds pork spareribs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup chile sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cut spareribs into serving size portions, wrap in double thickness of foil, and bake for 1 1/2 hours. Unwrap, and drain drippings. (I usually freeze the drippings to use later in soups.) Place ribs in a large roasting pan.
- In a bowl, mix together brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, rum, chile sauce, garlic, mustard, and pepper. Coat ribs with sauce and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, or refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Position grate four inches above heat source.
- Brush grill grate with oil. Place ribs on grill, and cook for 30 minutes, basting with marinade.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2017 Allrecipes.com
Printed From Allrecipes.com 7/4/2017